- THE ANTHRAX PLOT "The Bush clan is very fond of biological and chemical weapons. In open defiance of the 1972 treaty to ban such weapons, Donald Rumsfield...has admitted that the Pentagon... has produced enough deadly bacteria to kill tens of millions of people. The Bush administration claims... it must have these biological weapons for “National Security” describing them as “purely defensive.” Among these is an ebola strain. The strain, imported from Germany, was weaponized.
- "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Remembering Gary Webb: Storm Over Dark Alliance Movies aren’t made about “heroic” reporters who plant cover stories in psyop campaigns against their own people. Unless they were snuff films, they would be unwatchable. In that sense, because he was the promise of journalism personified, Webb scored, and scored big.
Scientific Method and WTC Bldg. 7
"People don't understand. There may be more. Anyone of these fucking buildings can blow up. This ain't done yet!"
Video clip: NYPD firefighters discuss three explosions in WTC lobby, an area the plane didn't strike...
- Moments after briefing Bill Maher on Real Time talking points to dehumanize Muslims, Netanyahu demonstrates his idea of true "American values" and who best espouses them.
- Supreme Court Rulings Consistent with Illuminati Doctrine Actual rulings consistent with an Illuminati doctrine written over 200 years ago calling for a totalitarian world government run by a cabal of international bankers, industrialists, and insecure, psychologically malleable pseudo-intellectuals and public figures easily manipulated by flattery and applause.
- Clinton to Run for Prime Minister of Israel? The underlying belief here is treason by definition, and it is that the United States is obligated to preserve Israel's existence before its own. She has threatened a thermonuclear exchange with Iran at Israel's behest, when Israel already has nukes. She has a bunker when retalition comes. Do you?
- Captain America’s Very Real-life Parallels Like the Skull and Bones, Hydra was a Nazi cabal that infiltrated every level of US government. The former recruited Nazi SS men into the CIA under Bonesman Allen Dulles and George H. W. Bush, creating an unnaccountable secret government. Or have you not noticed?
- Gaza Reprisal Massacres Condemn Us Grief-stricken Palestinian father begs child to wake up as he “got him some toys and some things,” pulled away by medical staff. Child was hit with Israeli sniper fire. THIS IS NOT ISRAEL HITTING A HUMAN SHIELD. IT IS TARGETED INFANTICIDE.
- Joan Rivers is said to have sworn "I wouldn't be caught dead without one!" An homage to history's greatest fashionista...
- MH17 Another Operation Gladio? In a damning report Aug 3 report, “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.
- The “56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie to the Warren Commission” Conspiracy Theory Because 56 witnesses would have to conspire to present the same consistent account, the most ridiculous and obvious conspiracy theory of all is coming from the Lone Gunman Conspiracy Theorists.
- Though every man of good will and conscience wishes to have delivered it personally, alas, it was not intentional. How he got it is still an interesting story, though.
- The Most Important Thing You Can Know The three key players in the JFK assassination were President Lyndon Johnson, President Richard Nixon, and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover. Behind them were a cadre of right-wing military officers, oilmen and bankers. The plan could have only succeeded if Johnson agreed to protect conspirators after the fact, which he did.
- New Scientific Consensus on Global Warming, Definition of Moron Speaking of consensus, I suppose Charles Krauthammer's antagonism toward scientific consensus on global warming is understandable, given that a vast majority of scientists consider Krauthammer a moron.
- John Connally and Johnson March 2, 1967: The voice speaking is Johnson’s, the caller was Conally, who phoned regarding the Jim Garrison investigation into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Johnson warns that Hoffa “would tell all the story” and wonders about the "staute of limitations on a conspiracy."
Here’s a prophecy for war criminal and FNC soothsayer Dick Cheney. In fact, it’s a promise: the next terrorist attack, even if not a false flag, will be blamed on the neocons. Maybe he can’t see that because he only surrounds himself with FOX and Friends.
In the war against Iraq, now acknowledged universally as a war fought under false pretense, false “terrorist”confessions were essential to maintain the cover story. There is nothing better than torture to obtain such confessions.
It should also be noted that torture is mostly used for false confessions and in some cases, psychological conditioning, or trauma-based brainwashing the CIA was quite familiar with since the 1950s (see document at end of article). In the war against Iraq, now acknowledged universally as a war fought under false pretense, false confessions were essential to maintain the cover story. There is nothing better than torture to obtain such confessions. That is why it is a favored means of policing and suppression of political dissent in third world countries. The torture employed by the Bush administration’s “enhanced interrogation techniques” was not new. Water-boarding has medieval origins dating back to the Inquisition.
Torture is a Pavlovian stimulus-response mechanism where subjects, knowing they will be water-boarded merely by the sound of footsteps approaching a cell door, become conditioned to say what the torturer wants them to say because their primary drive is to avoid pain, so they will lie if they have no intelligence to offer. In the Salem witchcraft trials, it’s why we had tortured “witches” claim they saw neighbors flying around on brooms and cavorting with the devil. That’s what the “investigators’ wanted to hear, and why we heard some very contradictory and impossible stories regarding the facts around 9-11 and Bin Laden. The aim was “terrorist confessions” and they got them. That’s why the CIA destroyed the interrogation tapes. In a court of law, those tapes would have been their most important evidence. However, because they involved torture, they would have been inadmissible, and proof of a wider conspiracy to justify the “War on Terror.” The destruction of those interrogation tapes, however, only ensured no one could see any of those confessions as valid, anything less than a war crime, and a tacit admission of Cheney’s guilt. No agency would destroy evidence that exonerates it. To quote L. Ron Hubbard, in a brainwashing manual that parallels a CIA study on mind control:
The mechanisms of stimulus-response are easily understood. The body takes pictures of every action in the environment around an individual. When the environment includes brutality, terror, shock, and other such activities, the mental picture gained contains in itself all the ingredients of the environment. It the individual, himself, was injured during that moment, the injury, itself, will re-manifest when called upon to respond by an exterior command source.
As an example of this, if an individual is beaten, and is told during the entirety of the beating that he must obey certain officials, he will, in the future, feel the beginnings of the pain the moment he begins to disobey. The installed pain itself reacts as a policeman, for the experience of the individual demonstrates to him that he cannot combat, and will receive pain from, certain officials.
As Rob Jones writes at History of of Forensic Psychology:
One particular study, conducted by Kassin and Wrightsman in 1985 looked at the three different type of confessions they found associated with false declarations of guilt. They were voluntary, coerced or coerced-internalized.
- Voluntary- This type of confession is made without any pressure from the outside. The person willingly and knowingly confesses to a crime.
- Coerced- This type of confession is made only to escape an interrogation that the person may see as aversive, avoid harm, or to get a benefit that was promised
- Coerced-internalized- People who make the confession actually come to believe they have committed the crime (Kassin and Wrightsman, 1985)
Every single confession obtained from Bush and Cheney’s “enhanced interrogation techniques” falls into “Coerced” and “Coerced-internalized” categories.
Tortured suspects will lie and likely implicate more innocents, themselves and others, if only to escape more pain. To call those who practice torture interrogators maligns the latter by association, and is no part of their craft.
Here is the interrogation protocol that should have been used and was refined over decades, because it works. It makes no mention of torture:
Their tycoons aren’t trying to take away our votes and basic civil rights, and ours did. So which is the greater known and demonstrable threat to Americans? Russians may not be accountable to our rule of law, but neither are our own robber barons on Wall Street. Which threat, then, demands immediate redress and has the possibility of success?
This is self-evident. When Sen. Bernie Sanders asked Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen whether or not we lived in a democracy or oligarchy, that is, a small group of people having control of our country; what do you think she answered? Hint: she didn’t say democracy. Now, what is argued by the media to be a greater threat than ISIS, Russia, has oligarchs too. The problem is, their oligarchs aren’t trying to take away our votes and basic civil rights, and our oligarchs– bankers and oil men– are and have succeeded. So which is the greater known and demonstrable threat to Americans? Russians may not be accountable to our rule of law, but neither are our oligarchs. Which threat, then, demands immediate redress and has the possibility of success?
One look at this dinner and the first thing that came to mind is “Over one million Iraqis died for nothing, and over 100,000 US soldiers died in battle and PTSD-related suicides since that war began, and you find this funny? You know we’re filming this, right? I mean, seriously, you know that right?” If that latter number sounds high, remember when President Obama announced 22 vets kill themselves each day?
That’s 8,030 a year since 2001 and multiplied by 13 that’s 104,390. Now add in combat deaths and wounded: 57,614. Total is 162,004 casualties in this bat-shit crazy “War on Terror” that is no different than when Caligula ordered his legions to march to the beach and attack the god of the sea, Poseidon (launching spears into the ocean to kill a sea god is about as moronic as launching a military campaign against an emotion).
Of course 162,004 casualties is an estimate, since many suicides go unreported and under-counted. It is serious, enough, however, that it has had a devastating effect on our troop numbers, so we’re actually recruiting undocumented soldiers now.
Now, in the face of an ebola pandemic, we are dealing with neocons that gave us the anthrax plot and tried to blame the Muslims. It is an ebola threat which one way or another, they will also try to blame on Muslims too. Look for it on FOX.
Incidentally, neocons and neoliberals are interchangeable terms as both are slaves to Wall Street and proponents of indefinite war and income inequality.
CIA Brainwashing from a Psychological Perspective highlights use of torture. A good brainwashing will not only make you believe you did things you didn’t do, which is critical for false confessions, it will make you see your torturer as your friend.
So this is why internationally, Bush and Cheney are recognized as war criminals, and have been convicted of war crimes. Just because our media won’t cover it doesn’t mean it isn’t true, as it has always wagged the dog, what it does suggest is a bipartisan complicity so deep the Democrats dare not blame Bush or Cheney in war crimes investigations. The Democrats, after all, are infested with neo-liberal hawks, such as Hillary Clinton, who spent much of her time in the State Dept. lobbying for defense contractors like Boeing. You also have Joe Biden masturbating to Bush’s New World Order agenda on Air Force campuses and speeches, and not even ambiguously at that. He specifically mentions “New World Order.” On the Republican end, they gave us this “War on Terror” and are still trying to sell it, so they are no alternative and in many ways are much, much worse because the Koch Brothers and company deliberately recruited morons to run for office to promote an anti-science, and therefore pro-oil dependency.
The unfortunate truth is this: this problem cannot be resolved at the ballot box. Only boycotts and mass, concerted strikes in all sectors of industry and other forms of peaceful civil disobedience can hope to make an impact.
During the Bush administration a concerted effort was made by the corporate media to condition Americans into ignoring the fact that torture is a violation of the Geneva Convention; to believe torture is wrong when other countries do it but not when we do it. To this end we had television and radio personalities infest the airwaves in a pro-torture black psy-op campaign [the promulgated falsification being that torture is not a war crime]. On FOX you could always count on Bill O’Reilly and men Henry Rollins euphemistically referred to as “over-fed, Baby Huey, coward bitch motherfuckers” like Sean Hannity to promote the use of torture by calling it an “enhanced interrogation technique.”
Kill the Messenger Official Trailer #1 (2014) – Jeremy Renner Crime Movie HD
A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign that drives him to the point of suicide after he exposes the CIA’s role in arming Contra rebels in Nicaragua and importing cocaine into California. Based on the true story of journalist Gary Webb.
Gary Webb interviewed on Counterspin
“But one [Los Angeles] Times reporter characterized himself as being “assigned to the ‘get Gary Webb team'” and another was heard to say “We’re going to take away that guy’s Pulitzer.” The opening “About this series” teaser made it clear that the Times pieces would explicitly address, and deny, the validity of all the main assertions in “Dark Alliance.”
From the beginning, it seemed Los Angeles Times Bureau Chief Doyle McManus was hungry to make an example of Gary Webb. Maybe it was because he actually got the scoop on a story that was in his backyard, as is commonly asserted, or maybe because there was a more searing envy rooted in watching a man do what he could never dare to do: maintain his journalistic integrity. Only the latter could explain the malice he exhibited, as McManus would infamously side against the American people to protect us from a truth they were entrusted to report. He’d paint the CIA as a law-abiding, conscientious agency and go after Webb despite the fact that much of what Webb reported was public record, congressional hearings, from the 1980s. No less than six Los Angeles Times reporters were sent out to discredit Webb. In The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Los Angeles Times there was no shortage of wanna-be spooks run amuck, but they were nothing less than journalistic prostitutes, what reporter Deborah Davis once warned us about in Katherine the Great.She wrote that in a discussion with Philip Graham, the editor of the The Washington Post, a CIA operative commented derisively on the availability and prices of journalists willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories: “You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month.”
It was Operation Mockingbird at its worst: CIA media assets planting stories and attacking the messenger. For doing his job and exposing the CIA-Contra-Crack connection, the national media ruined his career.
One of the more well-known writers who piled on to this attack on the east coast was New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd.
Those attacks made it impossible for Webb to work as a journalist again. In 2004, he was found dead with two gunshots in his head. It was ruled a “suicide.” But collectively speaking, the gun was always in the hands of the pseudo-journalists who fought so hard, so heroically in their eyes, to protect us from a self-evident truth which the CIA later admitted.
Things haven’t changed. In a recent article at The Intercept, on September 4, 2014, we see in The CIA’s Mop-Up Man: L.A. Times Reporter Cleared Stories With Agency Before Publication that some assets will work for free.
“A prominent national security reporter for the Los Angeles Times routinely submitted drafts and detailed summaries of his stories to CIA press handlers prior to publication, according to documents obtained by The Intercept. Email exchanges between CIA public affairs officers and Ken Dilanian, now an Associated Press intelligence reporter who previously covered the CIA for the Times, show that Dilanian enjoyed a closely collaborative relationship with the agency, explicitly promising positive news coverage and sometimes sending the press office entire story drafts for review prior to publication. In at least one instance, the CIA’s reaction appears to have led to significant changes in the story that was eventually published in the Times.
“I’m working on a story about congressional oversight of drone strikes that can present a good opportunity for you guys,” Dilanian wrote in one email to a CIA press officer, explaining that what he intended to report would be “reassuring to the public” about CIA drone strikes. In another, after a series of back-and-forth emails about a pending story on CIA operations in Yemen, he sent a full draft of an unpublished report along with the subject line, “does this look better?” In another, he directly asks the flack: “You wouldn’t put out disinformation on this, would you?”
Movies aren’t made about “heroic” reporters who plant cover stories in psyop campaigns against their own people. Unless they were snuff films, they would be unwatchable. In that sense, because he was the promise of journalism personified, Webb scored, and scored big.
There’s a new generation of reporters now so they might pick up the slack, and cover what the national news agencies refuse to cover. In fact, they have been doing it for over a decade now. For every journalist willing to peddle propaganda and cover stories for free simply for the dubious honor of calling themselves “CIA contractors” or “agents of influence”, there are 10 real reporters who will do the same for actual stories that matter; for the truth, and also for free. It’s just a pity that real journalists like Gary Webb could never work in the business again, and McManus and Dilanian still prosper in the national media as weeds in a long-neglected garden of truth.
These two never really got it: planting cover stories and deceiving the public was what the CIA was designed to do to enemy countries, not ours, so what they did to Americans didn’t make them James Bond, or any kind of secret agent heroes; it made them something to be truly despised. Even the agency looks down on these self-serving, unprincipled brown-nosers. “At least Webb had balls” is a common refrain and there was always a grudging admiration from those involved.
And of course, movies aren’t made about “heroic” reporters who plant cover stories in psyop campaigns against their own people. Unless they were snuff films, they would be completely unwatchable. In that sense, because he was the promise of journalism personified, Webb scored, and scored big.
CIA Admits Using News To Manipulate the USA (1975)
German journo: European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure (VIDEO)